Rick,

I don't know anything about your client's setup, but do they use any
kind of 3rd party DNS server or Web Filter (e.g. - http://
www.barracudanetworks.com/ns/products/spyware_overview.php)  to
restrict the accessible content behind their firewall (i.e. - to keep
their employees from accessing certain sites on company time)?

   If so, could there be a DNS caching issue with the 3rd party
provider where they cached one of the bad settings during your changes?

Also, do they maintain any kind of internal DNS for their intranet?
If so, there may be a hosts file on the server that manages their
internal DNS that can be edited directly that would point all of the
clients behind their firewall to your IP.   That might be a good
short-term solution.

Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday.  I was off-list for the day.

Jon