From: Scott Becker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 8:45 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: AOL and Cold Fusion Sessions

------_=_NextPart_001_01C03DD1.64900C00

Hey guys,

I'm having a mind boggeling problem. This problem only happens
from within the AOL browser environment. I have a site that requires
you to be logged in. Once you log in, you can go to other pages on
the site. If these pages detect you aren't logged in, the bounce you
back to the login page. In AOL, on certain pages, even though you
are logged in, it will bounce you back to the login screen. This
doesn't happen on my regular browser, just within AOL.

Is anybody familiar with any kind of special issues to deal with here?
I'm using Cold Fusion Session Variables, and the CFID and CFTOKEN are
stored in a cookie.

Thanks,

Scott

------_=_NextPart_001_01C03DD1.64900C00

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>AOL and Cold Fusion Sessions</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Hey guys,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>I'm having a mind boggeling problem. This problem only
happens</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>from within the AOL browser environment. I have a site that
requires</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>you to be logged in. Once you log in, you can go to other
pages on</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>the site. If these pages detect you aren't logged in, the
bounce you</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>back to the login page. In AOL, on certain pages, even
though you</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>are logged in, it will bounce you back to the login screen.
This</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>doesn't happen on my regular browser, just within
AOL.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Is anybody familiar with any kind of special issues to deal
with here?</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>I'm using Cold Fusion Session Variables, and the CFID and
CFTOKEN are </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>stored in a cookie.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Thanks,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Scott</FONT>