This won't work if difference greater than 59secs, or 2nd seconds less
greater than 1st seconds.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bobby Hartsfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 6:26 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: DateDiff weirdness

Try making them BOTH createDateTime() values THEN using datediff() on those
values.

If that doesn’t work, try this...

<cfset firstdate = 20061129041148 />
<cfset seconddate = dateformat(now(), 'yyyymmdd') & timeformat(now(),
'hhmmss') />

<cfset diff = secondate - firstdate />

Bobby Hartsfield
http://acoderslife.com