I use 'em.  It was looking for a CFMX 7 host, and their prices were
low enough that I was like, "Charlie, how could you not?".  So I did.

At first, it was orgasmically good.  Any need that I had for support
was answered (and resolved) within 1-4 hours.  The tags/functions that
are disabled are minimal (stuff like cfexecute and cfregistry...and a
couple of functions i'd never even heard of).

This was back in late June/early July of this year.  Since then,
things have gotten a little...bumpy.  Web site's mostly been OK, but
e-mail's been unavailable more frequently than I'd care for (altho
they are currently upgrading their e-mail server and/or deploying
multiple new e-mail servers from what I understand).

I'm not sure if they grew too much too fast...but support tickets
started taking longer to get an answer to.

There's a fairly lengthy thread on easycfm.com that deals with them.
A few good reviews (mine), and a few bad.

http://www.easycfm.com/forums/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=29&Topic=9021

I actually think they followed the thread there as they thanked me for
my favorable review.  I also think they probably heard a lot of what
was said, because lately it seems that things are swinging back in a
more favorable direction.

What it boils down to for me right now is I think they're a great host
if you just want a CF "playground" or a personal site.  I wouldn't at
this time host a paying customer there (at least not without full
disclosure that things might be "choppy" but the price is right) or
any sort of commercial site.

I was, at one point, paying CrystalTech $27 a month to host my
personal site.  Now, $27 a month really isn't bad when you get CF, SQL
Server, and the reliability of CrystalTech.  But given the amount of
traffic that my personal site gets...it was laffable for me to pay $27
a month on it.

Thing is...you can give it a try (the $35 a year plan gets you CFMX7
and SQL Server 2k5) and if you should find that you're not
happy...just find a new host.  Worst case scenario is that you're out
$35.  Best case scenario is that you've found a $35 a year host :)
that was pretty much my logic going in (altho I went for the $65 a
year plan...i'm a big spender <g>).

I should probably also point out that I may be a little favorably
biased because they are sponsoring our local CFUG by providing free
hosting for the group's site....so bear that in mind :)