From: Rick Root [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 November 2006 15:20
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Firefox Compatibility

Chelsie Lawson wrote:
> The web application I created will not insert the data into my Db.
> The app works fine with IE.
>
> The error says that a certain field is missing in the results table of my
DB... :

> "The given fieldname "" could not be found in the table "Results"

Are you using CFINSERT or something?

We're going to have to see your code to really help, because normally the
browser really doesn't affect CFML execution at all.  My guess is that
you're using CFINSERT or CFUPDATE or something like that, and Firefox is
including a fieldname that is blank or something in the form scope (which
would be difficult, to say the least) but who knows.

Personally, I despise CFINSERT and CFUPDATE.

Rick