From: Joseph Vincent [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 4:27 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Insert Statement

I am running a query that selects 49,000 records from our main
database...then I'm turning right around and inserting these records into an
Access database for another use.  The problem is that this takes FOREVER!!
(about 10-12 minutes).  When I insert the records I am looping with the
<CFOUTPUT query = "1st query"> tag and using INSERT INTO for each iteration
of the loop.  I'm just wondering if there is anyway to insert all of the
records I selected in the 1st query at one time?

http://profiles.msn.com.