Qarbon's ViewletCam is a super-cheap Captivate-like product and lets
you edit your timeline.  So if you do stuff like wait 30 secs for your
web screen to respond you can edit that all out, then put in balloons
pointing to items of interest etc.  Also lets you doa sound track over
the video.

We've used CamFrog for live streaming video in my car club.