From:   Bobby Hartsfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Friday, December 01, 2006 4:10 PM
To:     CF-Talk
Subject:        RE: Hiding email addresses

What exactly do you mean that the 'test.cfm' won't display? Are you getting
some sort of error message?

To place the needed form fields and the images on the apge you will ened to
output these two variables.

bhcaptcha.imgStr
bhcaptcha.fFields

imgStr holds the html for the actual images in the captcha string and
fFields is of course the html for the needed form fields. Output Each where
you wan thtem displayed.

You should be able to find all the help you need with it here:
http://acoderslife.com/downloads/bhcaptcha/

Let me know if you still have any problems with it.

Bobby Hartsfield
http://acoderslife.com