From: Dave Phillips [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 11:05 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Query of Query Timeout

Here's another question.  I added a
CFSEARCH tag (and before my QofQ) and now the timeout is happening on
that CFOUTPUT tag.  Taht seems very strange.  It is almost as if the
CFSEARCH tag is the one timing out, but CF is reporting it on the next
available tag.

Is it possible that if the CFSEARCH takes longer than the 60 second
limit, that as soon as Verity has returned handling to CF, the request
then terminates because it has exceeded the 60 seconds?  If so, what
accounts for the fact that some searches actually finish and report in
the server log as taking longer than the 60 seconds?