> I saw the same thing in the docs Dave, but it still seems
> that it does something other than it should or at least
> something other than what anyone would want it to do even
> though it takes 1 option... a RELATIVE path, the docs claim
> the slash is read from a mapping... but, if the path returned by
> ExpandPath('/') was from a mapping, wouldn't a mapping for /
> need to exist? It doesn't.

My wild-ass guess would be that it uses the root mapping if that exists, and
uses the default root directory of the JRun web server (enabled or not)
otherwise. I'm not saying that this makes sense, or that it actually should
do that (in the sense that, if I were making the rules, that's what I'd have
it do). I think that CF simply has no direct way of knowing where the IIS
web root is; I don't know enough about ISAPI to say for sure.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/