When I attempt to use the CF "reserved" image names in a cftreeitem, I
only see the folder icon on parent branches and the document icon on
child branches.  The Live Docs say that custom images can not be used
when Flash is the format but I took that to mean images I've created not
the "reserved" image names that CF allows.

The code below is an example I have used that displays folder and
document icons rather than the images in the img attributes.

Does anyone know if there is a problem with this?  We are on MX 7.0.2

Thanks,

Jeff

<cfform name="form2" action="cftreetest.cfm">

<cftree name="tree1" format="FLASH" bold="No" italic="No" border="No"
hscroll="No" vscroll="No" required="No" completepath="No"
appendkey="Yes" highlighthref="Yes" visible="Yes" enabled="Yes">
  <cftreeitem value="Divisions">
  <cftreeitem value="Development"
    parent="Divisions" img="folder">
  <cftreeitem value="Product One"
    parent="Development">
  <cftreeitem value="Product Two"
    parent="Development">
  <cftreeitem value="GUI"
    parent="Product Two" img="document">
  <cftreeitem value="Kernel"
    parent="Product Two" img="document">
  <cftreeitem value="Product Three"
    parent="Development">
  <cftreeitem value="QA"
    parent="Divisions" img="folder">
  <cftreeitem value="Product One"
    parent="QA">
  <cftreeitem value="Product Two" parent="QA">
  <cftreeitem value="Product Three"
    parent="QA">
  <cftreeitem value="Support"
    parent="Divisions" img="fixed">
  <cftreeitem value="Product Two"
    parent="Support">
  <cftreeitem value="Sales"
    parent="Divisions" img="cd">
  <cftreeitem value="Marketing"
    parent="Divisions" img="document">
  <cftreeitem value="Finance"
    parent="Divisions" img="element">
</cftree>

</cfform>

Jeff Horne
The TriZetto Group, Inc.
630-428-5235
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://cx.trizetto.com

Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre
Minds.
- Albert Einstein

This e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged
information, including personal health or other information which you
are required by federal and state laws to safeguard and protect from
further disclosure and may be subject to contract provisions or other
requirements restricting the use and disclosure of such information.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or an authorized
employee or agent of the intended recipient who is responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
access this e-mail and its attachment(s), so please delete it and
promptly notify the sender. Do not forward this message or its
attachment(s) or retain copies of it.  Incorrect delivery is not a
waiver of any legal protection of the contents of this email.