From: Rick Root [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 1:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Interpolation

Can anyone tell me if any of these three thumbnails are of better
quality than the others?

http://www.opensourcecf.com/imagecfc/thumbnail_test/

I'm playing around with some of the java image rendering settings trying
to get better thumbnail quality out of image.cfc, but I have 20/50
vision even when I'm wearing my glasses so I can't be relied on for this
kind of judgement :)

They're actually each slightly different in size, but even if I load the
thumbnails into photoshop and blow them up 300%, I can't tell the
difference.

Rick