Hey all,

This is 1/2 CF related ....

Actually it's an error in the Event Viewer within NT 4.0
"Unable to connect. The maximum number of '100' configured
user connections are already connected. System Administrator
can configure to a higher value with sp_configure."

I have SQL Server 6.5 installed under per seat licensing mode.

We purchased the Internet Connection license, but all it was
was a piece of paper saying we bought the license.  Did I miss
something?  Why are we getting this error message?