I have a very strange situation that me or may not be able to be solve
easly.

I have 4 tables that have various information in that link to one another.
Tables 1,2, and 3 have a one to one entries. Table 4 can have several
entries.

For example:
Table 1 PN = Table 2 PN
Table 1 PN = Table 3 PN
Table 1 SN = Table 3 SN
Tabel 3 PN = Table 4 PN (many entires

What happens is that if I have 3 records in table 4, the query will return 9
dups which makes since.  I have tried various ways of building a result with
no luck.

The question is, is there a way to do a query on Tables 1,2 and 3 and then
use that query as a Table and do a query of that results and using Table 4
as well.

Example

Select a.FirstQueryFields b.Table4Fields
FROM FirstQuery A , Table4 B

If not, what is the best way of doing this?  I hope the information is
enought to understand.  Thanks for the help.

Jim Ray