It will work in non-fusebox apps.

all you need to do is make sure clientmanagement is on.  which is looks
like it is.

Then understand what the tag does.... basically there are 2 actions: set
and return

First you call the action="set" and state where you want to send the
user now, and where you want to return them to when they're finished.
Like this:

<cf_returnfuseaction
  action="set"

gotourl="http://www.secretagents.com/members/index.cfm?fuseaction=loginform"

returnurl="http://www.secretagents.com/products/index.cfm?fuseaction=product&product_id=1">

Then once they have successfully logged in, return them to the
"returnurl" you just set.

<cf_returnfuseaction
  action="return">

Steve Nelson