Brad Wood wrote:
> Ok, I already Googled this AND looked through the CF Exchange on Adobe's
> site and I still can't seem to get any clear direction.
>

> I need to use PGP encryption to encrypt a text file on a Linux box.
> What are my options?

I did this using CFEXECUTE.  Ended up using gpg instead of pgp, can't
really remember why.  I think because it was because we would have had
to purchase pgp to use it commercially?  Or maybe it was just easier to
use with ColdFusion.

There was no way to 'pipe' using CF, so I think we ended up writing out
the clear text file and then encrypting it.  That was on CF5, I imagine
with CF7 you could pipe directly to the pgp executable using java somehow.

-Ryan