I'm writing a routine to get all the e-mail on a given
server, then delete it. Here's what I'm doing:

<CFPOP Server="mail.mysite.edu" Action="GetAll"
Name="NewMail" UserName="MyAccount"
Password="MyPassword">

<CFPOP Server="mail.mysite.edu" MessageNumber=#ValueList
(NewMail.MessageNumber)# Action="Delete"
UserName="MyAccount" Password="MyPassword">

When I first try to run the page, it gets an undefined
error. After that, it says "[IN-USE] Maildrop locked by
another session"... Our e-mail guy says that CF isn't
closing its session with the mail server.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Norman Elton
Information Technology