Hello Jordan,

Jordan Michaels escreveu:
> Hello Ronan,
>
> Whenever I'm debugging performance issues on Linux I have a window open
> with the site that's misbehaving, and another window open with top
> running I have the top refresh rate set to every half a second, and then
> I hit the page.
>
> If the problem is with CF or the CFML code, you can see the CF java
> processes spike the CPU while the page is loading. If the problem is
> with the database, you can see the database processes spike.
>
> Have you watched your processes in this manner and noticed any kind of
> spiking like this?

Yes, I did. But I didn´t see any high activity in system load or CPU... :-/
That´s why I think it´s weird.

I realy don´t know what to think/say about that.
I realy didn´t see any overload evidence neither in the server nor in
the application,
although I know it should exists in some place, and I think it could be
something
about the Coldfusion, too.

Thank you for your answer,
Ronan