Try this again.  First email didn't have anything I said in it.

I started playing around with the b:menubar and got myself all excited
about backbase...  then I got myself super confused...

What I wanted to do was mimic the menu bar that is in desktop apps, but
I didn't want to spend the time writing out DHTML menu drop downs.

Here's what I have so far, and the error it generates:

<cfoutput>

<xmp b:backbase="true">

border-style: solid; height:23px;overflow:hidden;">
      <b:menubar>
         <b:menurow b:label="#SESSION.auth.FirstName#">
            <b:menupopup>
               <b:menupane>
                  <cfif #SESSION.auth.contactID# IS 1 OR
#SESSION.auth.contactID# IS 2>
                  <b:menurow>
                     <b:menucell>
                         <s:event b:on="command">
                            <s:task b:action="load"
b:url="includes/dev/dev.cfm" />
                        </s:event>
                         Developers Page
                    </b:menucell>
                  </b:menurow>
                  </cfif>
                  <b:menurow>
                    <b:menucell>
                         <s:event b:on="command">
                            <s:task b:action="alert" b:value="It worked!" />
                        </s:event>
                        Change Password
                    </b:menucell>
                  </b:menurow>
                  <b:menurow>
                     <b:menucell>
                         <s:event b:on="command">
                            <s:task b:action="alert" b:value="It worked!" />
                        </s:event>
                        Logout
                     </b:menucell>
                  </b:menurow>
               </b:menupane>
            </b:menupopup>
         </b:menurow>
         <b:menurow>
            <b:menucell>Import CSV Files</b:menucell>
            <b:menupopup>
               <b:menupane>
                  <b:menurow>
                     <b:menucell>Profiler / QuickBooks</b:menucell>
                  </b:menurow>
                  <b:menurow>
                     <b:menucell>Bank 1</b:menucell>
                  </b:menurow>
                  <b:menurow>
                     <b:menucell>Bank 2</b:menucell>
                  </b:menurow>
               </b:menupane>
            </b:menupopup>
         </b:menurow>
         <b:menurow>
            <b:menucell>Exception Reports</b:menucell>
            <b:menupopup>
               <b:menupane>
                  <b:menurow>
                     <b:menucell>Profiler</b:menucell>
                  </b:menurow>
                  <b:menurow>
                     <b:menucell>QuickBooks</b:menucell>
                  </b:menurow>
                  <b:menurow>
                     <b:menucell>Sale Totals</b:menucell>
                  </b:menurow>
                  <b:menurow>
                     <b:menucell>Duplicate Receipts</b:menucell>
                  </b:menurow>
               </b:menupane>
            </b:menupopup>
         </b:menurow>
         <cfif #SESSION.auth.AccountType# IS "Administrator">
         <b:menurow>
            <b:menucell>Admin Tools</b:menucell>
            <b:menupopup>
               <b:menupane>
                  <b:menurow>
                     <b:menucell>Manage Users</b:menucell>
                  </b:menurow>
                  <b:menurow>
                     <b:menucell>Edit Start Page</b:menucell>
                  </b:menurow>
               </b:menupane>
            </b:menupopup>
         </b:menurow>
         </cfif>
      </b:menubar>

</xmp>

</cfoutput>

It throws the error if I click the "Developer's Page" menu item.

Error:

Message:
1. [17:07:33.984] CRITICAL: *Error parsing:*

XML Parsing Error: mismatched tag. Expected: </LINK>.
Location:
http://fbm16444.lanctr.com/index.cfm?dir=includes&page=editusers&action=add
Line Number 20, Column 3:
Text:
</head>
--^

If you want to see what I am talking about first hand here's a link and a login
to my test site.

http://fbm16444.lanctr.com/
Login: tester
Password: testpw

The menu I am talking about will be under the "Tester" menu (this is a
dynamically named menu based on the logged in user's first name)

Thanks!

~Steve