From: Andy Matthews [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 10:57 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CSS, border-bottom is on top

That's because you're floating the two divs contained within header2section.
When you float an item you take it out of the normal page flow, which means
that as far as header2section is concerned, it has no contents.

Try putting a height on header2section (assuming that the height of the two
inside divs is fixed.

andy matthews
web developer
certified advanced coldfusion programmer ICGLink, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
615.370.1530 x737