Actually, you can specify the excel file you want right in the query,
like this:

        SELECT
                [INVOICE AMOUNT] as InvAmount,
                [INVOICE NUMBER] as InvNumber,
                [ORDER NUMBER] as OrderNum,
                [PAID AMOUNT] as PaidAmount,
                [BALANCE DUE] as BalDue,
                [COMMENTS] as Comment
        FROM
                `data$`
        IN
                'd:\webroot\reports.net\baldue\temp\#cffile.serverFile#'
'EXCEL 5.0;'
        WHERE
                [ORDER NUMBER] > 0

'data$' is the workbook name inside your spreadsheet, and the rest
should be obvious =)

So, just setup your DSN as a generic Excel ODBC datasource (I named mine
Excel, aint I creative?) and query away!

Chris Peterson