From: Gert Franz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 December 2006 15:11
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Application.cfc vs cfm

Hi Ray,

in Railo 1.1 you can configure this setting. In the Railo administrator you
will be able to set the Application Listeners as follows:

Type:
none - No Application.cfm and Application.cfc will be included classic -
First look for Application.cfm and after the request for OnRequestEnd.cfm
(like < CF7) modern - Look only for Application.cfc mixed - Looks for
Application.cfc and if not existing for Application.cfm/OnRequestEnf.cfm
(Like >= CF7)

Mode:
Current: Look only in the current directory for one of the files above
Root: Look only in the root directory for one of the files above
Curr2Root: Like CF

So you can configure Railo in the way you like...

Greetings / GrĂ¼sse
Gert Franz
Customer Care
Railo Technologies GmbH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.railo.ch

Join our Mailing List / Treten Sie unserer Mailingliste bei: