Hi Robert:

I harped on it not because it might eventually crash SQL.  Yes, those
are reserved words in SQL, but they're -also- reserved words in
ColdFusion.  Any built in function name (as well as scope names) are
reserved words in CF and really shouldn't be used as variable names.
It might not be giving you issues at the moment, but IMO, you're just
asking for trouble down the road.

So I was hoping to see it before you got "this thing running" :)

--
Charlie Griefer

"...All the world shall be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies,
and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch
you, digger, listener, runner, prince with a swift warning.
Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed."