Correction:
1. Slides are probably NOT very enlightening - but I'll ask Judith to post them
anyhow...

For further reading a white-paper is also in production and will be available
shortly - Perhaps in some form, included in the next issue of FAQ-U.

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.

-- Clark