Access syntax is pretty funky. The easiest thing I've always found is to
open the access database and use the native query builder to create your
joins. When you're using multiple tables, you need to nest your joins.

Take a look at this example from a query I did:

FROM (party INNER JOIN (race INNER JOIN (district INNER JOIN candidate ON
district.district_id = candidate.district_id) ON race.race_id =
candidate.race_id) ON party.party_id = candidate.party_id) LEFT JOIN primary
on primary.can_id = candidate.can_id

I'm not sure what your relationships are, but you can maybe sort of get the
idea from this little join sequence.

-d

Deanna Schneider
Interactive Media Developer
UWEX Cooperative Extension Electronic Publishing Group
103 Extension Bldg
432 N. Lake Street
Madison, WI 53706
(608) 265-7923