Here you go.

http://binnyva.blogspot.com/2006/01/dynamic-form-field-generation-in.html

Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 January 2007 23:07
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Not sure what it is call. Textbox Thingy?

Hello all.

I have a form that I am going to want the user to be able to fill out but
the number of rows of text boxes is never going to be known, so I am going
to want to give them an option of filling out the first row, then if they
want to they can add subsequent rows. The trick is that the information in
the rows filled out needs to be retained. I found some JS to do something
close, but it wants you to enter in how many rows you want and then submit a
button to generate these rows, but the information is not retained. Is there
a CF script out there that can do this, or is there some built in function
of CF that can do this? I am using CF 7.

Thanks,

Bruce Sorge

Contractor

City of Los Angeles