Actually no, I still use CFEclipse.  About the only reason I downloaded Apatana
was for the FTP functions but I understand it's really good for other things
too (HTML, JS etc) that I haven't had a chance to play with yet.  You do not
have to be in the Aptana perspective to get to the Synchronize > Upload feature
as they are available from the right click menu from the CFEclipse perspective
as well.