"even then, I have not seen a way to create sql injection attacks with CF"

Russ,
One particularly nasty example I have seen in action is an attack against
mssql db's using EXEC sp_cmdshell.
You can then run any dos command via mssql....

I agree with Matt, - its better to err on the side of caution in this
situation.
(just in case you havent anticipated every possible form of attack that
might ever exist!)