Hey everyone,

I've just run into some quirkiness this afternoon, and I thought I would
seek some insight.

A client recently set up a proxy server in his office and a site we did for
them stopped working.  From what I can tell, CFID and CFTOKEN are not
getting passed through the proxy, and thus sessions are not working.
Cookies set with <cfcookie> *do* work fine, so it is not cookies in general
that are failing.  Here is my <cfapplication> file:

<cfapplication name="SomeName" clientmanagement="Yes" setclientcookies="Yes"
sessionmanagement="Yes" sessiontimeout="#CreateTimeSpan(0,0,30,0)#">

So, if I understand things, CFID and CFTOKEN should be stored as in-memory
cookies, but it doesn't seem to be working.

I assume it is the proxy, because if I turn off the proxy in their office
and connect directly, it all works fine.  When I turn confirm cookies on, it
does not ask me if I want to allow the CFID and CFTOKEN to be set.  If I
surf without the proxy, it does.

Has anyone encountered this before?  Is there a work-around?

Dana Larose
Voyus Canada Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]