It is not a problem.  I am just trying to empower people to use the
CFEclipse users list so that tehse emails and questions don't get lost.

I try to keep ahead of CF-Talk, but this list list is my second largest feed
other than Flex Coders, which is simply just a beast.

The user's list can answer your questions quicker than just me searching for
your emails.

A lot of developers hate it or love it when it comes to CFEclipse.  As an
experienced EditPlus user, the list would enjoy your suggestions on the
things that used to work great for you in EditPlus.

I am also not trying to advocate against usign CF-Talk as I appreciate all
the people who answer the sea of questions here.  I am not dirty recruiting
so to speak.

Also, text is a hard way to convey helpfulness unless you add lots of =) :)
;) or stuff like to suggest that you are not being antagonistic.

Also, I did not feel you were being negative either.

New is not always better until you understand it.

Cheers,
Teddy