From: James Holmes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2007 5:00 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Cf Portal apps

It would be pretty straightforward to integrate Ray Camden's apps into a
single portal.

http://ray.camdenfamily.com/projects/projects.cfm

You get a blog (with a basic CMS), forum, polls, surveys, wiki, ads, google
calendar and some other bits to help it all along. You just need to do a few
mods to tie accounts together between the apps (unless anyone else has done
this already).

On 1/14/07, Bob Imperial <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> In need of some information/education/direction on cf portal systems
> out there. Seems I've been volunteered to put something together for
> my wife's restaurant and her customers (from opt-in list), something
> simple with at least some sort form of admin that I can control things
> from. Any suggestions on some down and dirty free type packages would
> be great, as well as some direction on resources to learn about portals in
general...
> aside from googling that is, I figured someone out there is in the
> know ;-) and might save me some time searching for the "right stuff".
TIA!!