Morning everyone,

I thought I'd do a bit of asking around as I don't seem to be able to find much
about this online. I'm curious about how others manage things like updates,
testing and release management on a daily basis across multiple instances of CF
running on more than one server.

We've just started a migration project to move all our applications up from
version 5 to MX 7.0 and to load balance everything across 4 Win2003 servers (2
for testing purposes and 2 as our live servers). I've now been given the task
of looking at new procedures on managing these servers and the way that our
team should control these for the points above.

I know you could probably write a couple of books on this subject but I thought
I'd just ask for people's experiences and find out what they found to be the
best way of managing their code and servers.

Cheers,
James