From: Clark Valberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 3:43 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Looking for CF7 hosting (with some requirements)

Andy,

Must have been a mistake... They charge nothing for adding a DNS entry for a
domain you point there (say through GoDaddy or NetSol). Perhaps the tech was
probably confused and thought you meant you were actually moving the domain
to their registrar.  You just want to point the DNS is all.

Give Rob Matera (sales) (888-660-4678) a call - I've used these guys for a
few years (200+ sites including dedicated boxes, vps, and shared) they're
rock solid.