Dave,

See my post to your comment under the old thread name. *In my opinion*
things like test questions shouldn't be copyright-able. Also, *in my
opinion* the use of  "arrangement and formatting" in considering
something copyrightable is , *in my opinion* -- have i mentioned that
this is just my opinion ;o)-- not a good thing.

My argument is not what the law *is* but what I think it ought to be.
The narrow scope of my argument, to me, doesn't include something like
software code.

On the subject of formatting, is it anyone's opinion that Ben would have
been okay had he jumbled up the order of the questions? That's the
arrangement part. As for the format part, I can see significant
differences between Brian's format and Ben's format. Brian's has a much
more "Windows-y" look and feel, while Ben's does not. Also Ben's says,
"Question #1", while Brian's says, "[ 1 Question ]"... that's the sort
of nit-picky nonsense that irks me about intellectual property.

Okay, I've shirked my work enough, and let myself get sucked into a
debate (interesting as it is) when I told myself not to. :o) So, it's
back to work for me. I'll check the thread later. It's interesting to
read what other folks have to say on a subject like this one.

Cheers,
Chris