From: Eric Haskins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 17 January 2007 19:47
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Setting Linux user

Eric,

   Can you tell me what command the Developers use to commit changes??
Where I work I am surrounded by Windows stuff all of the linux servers we
brought in were due to me. I hope to be rid of all Outside serving IIS boxes
by year end.  It is alot easier for me to do Hardware load balancing with
Apache and mod_proxy and not having the overhead of a GUI.

Eric Haskins
Web Systems Developer