From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 3:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Stupid CFFILE

They are on the same partition. This is a test server that has only one
partition and currently this is the only app residing on it. The file I
am
trying to move was loaded up by another part of this app using CFFILE
and
there are no issues with that.

Bruce Sorge

"I'm a mawg: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!"