Jason Rogoz wrote:
> The application is breaking during the looping of the email addresses and
> sending an email to each one.  I can see the error in the application log of
> the server as well.  Is there anyway to test the email addresses in question
> to see if they are in fact valid or being rejected?

There's a few CF and Javascript-based email validators out there. One I
use is cf_ValidEmail. You should be able to find it on the DevEx on
Adobe's site.

You might consider surrounding your mail call with <cftry><cfcatch>,
with a mail tag set to send to you when an error occurs, with the email
that hiccuped in the alert email. That way, the loop won't just break -
it'll just skip over any offending email addresses, and you'll get those
addresses in emails yourself. Or just have your code create a blank text
file before the loop starts, and append error-causing email addresses
onto that text file as it encounters errors (agian, inside the <cfcatch>
area).