-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 9:30 AM
To: CF-Talk

------=_NextPart_000_01EA_01C03FF8.7CBB68B0

Would anyone have any objections to me setting up a seperate CF 5 =
mailing list? This way the requests for features and bug fixes can be =
centralized rather than mixed into the other CF-Talk posts.

------=_NextPart_000_01EA_01C03FF8.7CBB68B0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Would anyone have any objections to me =
setting up a=20
seperate CF 5 mailing list? This way the requests for features and bug =
fixes can=20
be centralized rather than mixed into the other CF-Talk=20
posts.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01EA_01C03FF8.7CBB68B0--