Most people who just get a stock Dell box, they will have XP home on it.
How are they supposed to learn web development on it if MS doesn't provide a
web server to go with it?

It's probably true that most web developers use XP Pro, and personally, if I
get a PC with XP home, I reinstall it right away with XP Pro, but there are
people out there, who are using XP Home.

The reason I brought this up, is I have a friend who I'm trying to get
started with ColdFusion.  They have XP Home, so we are forced to use Apache.

I think it's ridiculous for MS to cripple the OS like that.

Anyway, are there any good beginner sites that my friend can start going
thru the tutorials on?  Or should I just have them get a copy of CFWACK?

Russ