I was sitting here thinking a minute ago, how it seems that I only read a new
CFWACK from about the middle of the book on. Anyways my thinking was that if
people had a choice between three books versus two I would not waste half a
book :) Would it not be better to have three of them?

1. Beginners guide to Coldfusion Application Development (Pretty much the first
half of the CFWACK)
2. Intermediate guide to Coldfusion Application Development (Down and dirty
with lists, cfc's, functions, cfscript and more)
3. Advanced Macromedia Coldfusion Development (Just like it currently is)

Personally and like most I would only be buying the intermediate and advanced
books and would get more bang for my buck. The intermediate guide could be the
"BIG" book with a more in-depth read on the things we use most like lists,
cfc's, functions and the list goes on.

Thoughts!!!

Doug B.