>Sorry if this has been asked 1000 times before, but can anyone recommend a
>ColdFusion shopping cart under $500? It will only need to hold around 100
>products but most importantly it needs to work correctly within Australia (I
>have had a disastrous experience in the past with a cart that fell apart
>when trying to set up for Australia). Ideally I will be able to link it to
>an Australian payment gateway, and if not it should have a secure strategy
>for storing credit card details. Any suggestions much appreciated.

CFWebstore certainly should work fine for you. I've got more Aussie customers
than any others outside the US and Canada. The current version is pretty easy
to set up outside the US, and I have some additional international improvements
coming in my next major release (currently in beta). Feel free to jump on my
email list and ask for opinions from my users in terms of what you need to
do...it's possible one of them may have already done your gateway if it is
specific for Australia.

Mary Jo Sminkey
http://www.cfwebstore.com
CFWebstore, ColdFusion E-commerce