Can anyone explain what applicationToken actually does in <cflogin>?
I've got two applications on the same server, and, though I have this
attribute, authorizing under one context does not show me authorized
under the other.  If that's not its function, what is it there for?

TIA,
Oblio

This email message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and delete this email message from your computer.