From: Robertson-Ravo, Neil (RX)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 5:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: BUG in cfchart url??

And no, the Google bots are not "FAST" :-)

"This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of
the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please
note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or
the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you
have
received this communication in error please return it to the sender or
call
our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within
this
communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com