> not a lot to go on there.

Yeah, unfortunately yes, not much for me to go on either.

> you sure it's being set properly (the setting isn't taking place inside of
> a conditional block whose condition might not be met)?  you sure you're
> not deleting it somewhere else in the code?

As best as I can tell, I can dump the session variable and it does sometimes
exist, when it is supposed to exist.  But then the next request it is gone and
it is not supposed to be gone.

> it's just one specific session variable?  or it's all session variables
> other than CFID and CFTOKEN?

Well there is only one session involved in the particular piece of code.  I'll
experiment with another one.  I also want to make it clear that the cfid and
cftoken variables are properly persisting and not changing values.  I do not
believe this could be the common cookie issue.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.