That makes sense, you have several IN statements and without knowing much
about your app, I'd say based on the names in your IN statements, you may
have a lot of them. ZIPCODES, CITIES and STATES could be very large lists...

That many lists in 3 different IN statements tied together using ORs... I
could see that choking a SQL server.

You may want to look into to do some JOINS off of those fields and combining
some queries, you'll get a huge performance boost. I can't offer much more
based on what little code is there. How deep are you into this project? It
may be necessary to do some DB re-design to make it possible to JOIN instead
of passing in long lists of data.