Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can help with this problem. Since I'm pretty new to using
ColdFusion with MS Access, I can't figure out why the following:

<cfquery name="AddAccount" datasource="netinfhosts" debug="Yes">
                        Insert into CompanyInfo (HostName, RoleContact, ContactName)
Values('Host Test', 'Yes', 'Sales Manager')</cfquery>

causes this error:

ODBC Error Code = 22005 (Error in assignment)
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Data type mismatch in criteria expression.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY),
occupying document position (10:4) to (10:67)

I've rechecked my database, and the fields, HostName, RoleContact, and ContactName,
have been set as text(50), yes/no, and text(50) respectively. Is there anything wrong
with the SQL statements or was my database not set up properly?

Thanks,

Harry

Half.com the hottest site for DVDs, CDs & more! Get $5 off your 1st
purchase of $10 or more. http://ads.adflight.com/mach1.asp?a=19061&b=46867&c=3094