From: Ben Nadel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 9 February 2007 7:17 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Referencing a CFC above the calling file.

Jamie,

Twisted. I don't see how. As far as bug. I would say not at all. Many
things in ColdFusion are based on a path relative the CURRENT template,
NOT the base template path. Creating CFCs is one of them (others being
CFInclude paths, CFModule paths). This just uses that architecture to
the advantage of child directories. I would say this is not a bug at
all.

Ben Nadel
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX7 Developer
www.bennadel.com

Need ColdFusion Help?
www.bennadel.com/ask-ben/