From: Rob Keniger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 October 2000 15:38
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Help creating ODBC connection with MySql under Linux

on 10/30/00 2:29 PM, Phil Labonte at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Am I doing something wrong? I left everything as the default all I typed
in
> was the database name....

You have to use the advanced button in the CF administrator and make sure
you have added the user/password than you use to connect to mySQL and that
that user/pass has the appropriate privileges in mySQL.

Make sure you have also entered a datasource name as well as the database
name.

--

Rob Keniger

big bang solutions