I am developing an application where I do not want to force users to sign in
unless they actually require access to certain portions of the application.
How can I use cflogin in my application component without that requiring
"users" from logging in when they do not need to do so?

I have the admin pages/sections blocked with isUserInRole that will then
redirect them to a login page if they need to access that area.

I guess where I'm confused is that whenever I've used application.cfc and the
cflogin framework in the past, it required users to sign in prior to doing
anything in the application.  Now, I only need it for certain pages and am
having a problem.

The example that is loaded in CFIDE\gettingstarted looks to be what I'm looking
for, but the application.cfc is unreadable.

Thanks for any feedback,
Steve