Possibly but even these server side appliances now, such as a Bluecoat use
JS - even if it's for their purpose.

I can see your point, but in the most part, even on large sites it's
use/accept JS and/or Cookies or leave...even on large ecommerce sites.

JS simple needs to be on as, it's the topping to the HTML pie when it comes
to the DOM.

"This e-mail is from Reed Exhibitions (Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant,
Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, United Kingdom), a division of Reed Business,
Registered in England, Number 678540.  It contains information which is
confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this communication in error please return it to the sender or call
our switchboard on +44 (0) 20 89107910.  The opinions expressed within this
communication are not necessarily those expressed by Reed Exhibitions."
Visit our website at http://www.reedexpo.com